We assist many global companies in advising their employees on the tax consequences of relocating to their Australian operations. Our services includes both advising the employer and the individual concerned to ensure the Australian tax obligations are understood and met for both the employer and individual.
Similarly, we advise to corporate executives directly on the taxation impact of being assigned overseas and/or changing tax residency whether relocating overseas or becoming an Australian tax resident.
Our services include:
- Tax implications of relocating to Australia for short term arrangements
- Advice to temporary Australian tax residents
- Advice on Australian tax residency whether entering Australia or leaving Australia
- Attending to the tax return preparation and lodgement for those entering Australia
- Advice regarding the Australian tax complications to Australian expats living overseas
- Advice in relation to Living Away From Home Allowances (LAFHA)