Professional Development and Training Philosophy
Given Cooper Partners mandate to differentiate itself in the market by providing the highest quality advice and client service, we commit a large number of hours to our training and development programme. Our emphasis is to provide the highest quality training ensuring all employees of Cooper Partners are genuinely excellent at what they do. We commit to:
- A supportive environment with an emphasis on respect for the views of others.
- A focus on the legislation (and the interpretation thereof) and any supporting precedents.
- An emphasis on communication/teaching - making sure that the broad objectives of the session and key issues raised in the session are clearly understood.
- Everybody (not just the person leading the session) is responsible for the success of each training session.
- In addition, whilst our training sessions need to have a general format, we encourage a free thinking, creative and fun environment.