Michelle is a Director of Cooper Partners with over 25 years’ experience. Michelle began her career with Arthur Andersen. She joined Ernst & Young in 2002 as a principal and founded Cooper Partners in July 2005.
Michelle has provided tax consulting services in all areas of taxation and superannuation, in particular, to the SME market in areas of corporate and domestic taxation, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Michelle’s client base covers most of the major industry groups including medium to large private and family businesses, IT and telecommunications, professional services, wholesale, retail, building and construction, property and emerging resource companies. Michelle has extensive experience in advising new start-up businesses, including advice on corporate structuring, inbound and outbound operations, general taxation obligations and other business related considerations.
Michelle advises to privately owned businesses in reaching their financial targets, improving bottom line and achieving their growth plans.
In addition, Michelle provides personal financial management services to corporate executives and high net worth individuals to assist with wealth building and retention. These wealth management services include retirement and estate planning, business and intergenerational succession planning and asset protection.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Western Australia
- Taxation Institute of Australia – Chartered Tax Adviser
- Certificate in Superannuation – Macquarie University
- Diploma of Superannuation Management – Macquarie University
- PS146 Statement of Competence – Securities and Superannuation
- RG146 Compliant-Skills Assessment
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™
- Past member of the TIA Education Committee
- Finance Consultant to the Western Australian Opera Company
- Board Member of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (WA)
- Winner of the inaugural “40 Under 40” award in 2002