Michelle is a Director of Cooper Partners with over 25 years’ experience. Michelle began her career with Arthur Andersen. She joined Ernst & Young in 2002 as a principal and founded Cooper Partners in July 2005.
Michelle has provided tax consulting services in all areas of taxation and superannuation, in particular, to the SME market in areas of corporate and domestic taxation, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Michelle’s client base covers most of the major industry groups including medium to large private and family businesses, IT and telecommunications, professional services, wholesale, retail, building and construction, property and emerging resource companies. Michelle has extensive experience in advising new start-up businesses, including advice on corporate structuring, inbound and outbound operations, general taxation obligations and other business related considerations.
Dedicated to working side by side with her clients every day in her role as their trusted business advisor, Michelle advises business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate executives on both protection and growth of their business and assets.
Michelle is passionate about her clients and the delivering of exceptional client service is highly important to her to build long term relationships with her clients.
- CA Qualified
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Western Australia
- Taxation Institute of Australia – Chartered Tax Adviser
- Certificate in Superannuation – Macquarie University
- Diploma of Superannuation Management – Macquarie University
- PS146 Statement of Competence – Securities and Superannuation
- RG146 Compliant-Skills Assessment
- SMSF Specialist Advisor™
- Past member of the TIA Education Committee
- Past Finance Consultant to the Western Australian Opera Company
- Past Board Member of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (WA)
- Winner of the inaugural “40 Under 40” award in 2002